If you want to own your florist, you have 1 of 2 options; start from scratch or buy an existing business.
The problem with starting from scratch is that you need to create all the systems, secure your first 1000 customers and hope that your offering satisfies the market needs.
The process of trial and error can be both financially and emotionally costly.
But if you look at the numbers almost always, it's so much better and easier to buy and re-create and renovate an existing florist than start from scratch.
If you were looking to buy an existing florist in Canberra, then Florever is the best value opportunity in the market.
As Mark Twain once said: "I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one."
The reasons that Florever is your ideal investment opportunity if you want to own your own florist.
1. The business turnover was $495,676.00 in FY 2017 ($9,500per week).
2. The business has an entirely built an active online shop that is poised for growth.
3. Staff are in place, and existing walk-in retail trade is significant.
4. The owner is motivated, realistic and ready to sell!
Florever presents the opportunity to awaken the inner-entrepreneur and to energise a premium florist business.
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - email@example.com - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.
|Reporting Period||2017||Weekly Average||2016||Weekly Average||2015||Weekly Average|
|Wages and salary||$95,050.00||$1,827.88||$102,300.00||$1,967.31||$72,874.00||$1,401.42|
The premises are leased.
• Premises: Shop G4A in sub-leasing plan 3964
• Lease commenced on: 1st November 2016
• Lease expires on: 31st October 2018
• Term of the lease: Two (2) years
• Option: 5 + 5 years
• Base rent: $29,744 (plus GST)
• Monthly rent (Inc. outgoings): $3,073.15 (plus GST)
• Bond: $8,673.53 including GST
• Annual increases: CPI
• Public Liability insurance: $10 million
• Lessee’s percentage of outgoings: A percentage, based on lettable area of the shop against the lettable area of the building (approx. 2.69%), of the statutory charges and trade waste charges in respect of the property, plus increases in building outgoings over a base year ending 30th June 2006.
• SQM: 31.2m2
Sale Status : New Listing
Sale Method : Private Treaty with sav
Investment Amount : $60,000 + SAV
Stock at Value : $0.00
Finance Options :
1300 793 690
0400 446 605