The sellers have invested a large amount of money in the assets and fitout required to operate this business, but are desperate to sell the business quickly to move interstate. With average weekly turnover of $10,227.92 there is no better opportunity to purchase a business where all the hard work has been done for you!
Looking for a business with excellently trained staff, limited owner involvement, and a supply agreement with an award-winning roastery? If you are, then Crown Espresso is highly deserving of your attention and inspection.
The cafe is located in the bustling Westfield Belconnen Centre, a short walk for surrounding public and private sector workers who are in need of caffeine! The prime location of Crown Espresso allows it to draw heavy foot traffic flowing between the entrance and the exit of the centre.
The owner is living the dream, only working between 12 to 20.5 hours a week in the shop, with additional time spent doing administrative work associated with the business.
For this prime location, you’d only be expected to pay $8,054.20 (GST Inclusive) rent per month.
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - firstname.lastname@example.org - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.
|Reporting Period||Weekly Average||Weekly Average||Weekly Average|
The premises is leased.
• Shop 333, Level 3, Westfield Belconnen, 20 Benjamin Way, Belconnen ACT.
• Lease commenced on: 30th June 2014
• Lease expires on: 29th July 2019
• Term of the lease: Five (5) years and one (1) month
• Option: N/A
• Bank guarantee: $15,596.95
• Minimum Rent per annum (at base year): $70,000 per annum
• Current Monthly rent: $8,054.20 (GST inclusive)
• Outgoings: Outgoings include proportion of rates and tax, services, air conditioning and operational expenses.
• Annual increases: Annually according to ACT CPI
• Public liability insurance: Minimum cover of $20 million
• Promotion Contribution Fund: $5,441.00
• Turnover Rent: TBC
• Refurbishment Date: N/A
• SQM: 55 SQM
Sale Status : Under Offer
Sale Method : Private Treaty
Investment Amount : $117,000
Stock at Value : $0.00
Finance Options :
1300 793 690
0400 446 605