If you are looking for a profitable business with no direct competitors and a long list of long term corporate/ government clients, then look no further than Dexion Canberra and Dizzy Office Furniture.
Dexion Canberra and Dizzy Office Furniture is an established B2B business specialising in office furniture, pallet racking and shelving. This unique combination of two businesses operating together under one company allows the businesses to serve all client commercial furniture, storage and office fit out needs. Together, the businesses have no direct competitors that provide the same combination of services in the Canberra region. The business is built on a full service model: it can provide complete solutions for offices, warehouses and other light industrial facilities.
All the hard work building a successful business has been done for you:
* This unique business mix has provided the business with a diverse stream of income, guaranteeing outstanding financial performance - check. ✓
* Turnover exceeded $1.5 million in FY 2017, $1.28 million in FY 2016. PEBITDA was over $214,000 in FY 2016 - check. ✓
* Specialised business model that provides tailored and complete office and warehouse solutions, creating a significant point of differentiation- check. ✓
* The business has built a large pool of regular corporate clients who trust the business to provide exceptional service – check. ✓
* Established systems and processes, franchise support, low franchise fees and access to top range shelving brands such as Compactus®. – check. ✓
* Established a unique network of suppliers, distribution channels and partner businesses, massive client database– check. ✓
* A trusted brand for businesses and government departments across Canberra – check. ✓
* Hired and trained the most talented sales staff in the industry – check. ✓
* 26 years of successful operations – check. ✓
* All the light industrial equipment, vehicles, hardware and tools you could possibly need – check. ✓
* Incredible 825m2 space including show rooms and warehouse storage space – check. ✓
* Exceptional location on Yass road, Queanbeyan, close to the Airport and 15-20 minutes to Canberra City – check. ✓
* The only Dexion Franchise in Canberra – check. ✓
The list goes on. Establishing a specialist business like Dexion Canberra and Dizzy Office Furniture requires years of hard work, but it could be yours for a very fair price. The business is currently in a growth stage and is seeking to expand its number of clients. The owners took a large management fee from the business, as well as a dividend from the profits.
But it doesn’t stop there. The directors own the premises and is looking to rent it out to a new owner for a very reasonable price of $7,085 per month plus GST for a massive 825m2 located in the heart of Queanbeyan. This low-cost rent will assist any new owner in under-cutting the Canberra competition. A new owner could also make themselves their own landlord taking up the option to buy the premises.
With all the hard work done for you laying the foundations of this successful B2B business done for you, why wait? Enquire today!
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - email@example.com - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.
|Reporting Period||2017 (annualised)||Weekly Average||2016||Weekly Average||2015||Weekly Average|
|Wages and salary||$250,260.00||$4,812.69||$199,375.00||$3,834.13||$159,676.00||$3,070.69|
Sale Status : New Listing
Sale Method : Private Treaty with sav
Investment Amount : $295,000 + SAV
Stock at Value : $200,000.00
Finance Options :
1300 793 690
0400 446 605