Are you ready to profit from Canberra’s obsession with all things cycling? Are you passionate about cycling and providing exceptional customer service?
This could be your opportunity to own a profitable, cash flow positive business for only $120,000 plus stock ($300,000 stock).
If the entrepreneur at heart is ready to reap the reward of a premium retail business, this could be just what you were looking for. After 23 years of successful operation, the Lonsdale St Cyclery is now on the market.
Take some time to consider the following:
* Over $1.7 million in sales, $109,000 in Net Profit and $180,000 PEBITDA in FY 2016 – Check ✓
* Fast Stock Turnover, Strong Cash Flow business – Check ✓
* Limited owner involvement (20 - 24 hours per week), owners draw dividends from profits – Check ✓
* Located in the exclusive cultural centre of Canberra, Lonsdale Street – Check ✓
* High foot traffic location – Check ✓
* Incredible 382 m2 space with additional 64m2 free outside space for only $14,323.25 plus GST per month – Check ✓
* One of only two cycling stores in Braddon – Check ✓
* Trained staff and systems in place – Check ✓
* Trusted products and services, loyal brand following with local customers - Check ✓
* Huge Customer database of local and regional customers – Check ✓
* Strong relationships with high quality suppliers providing a unique point of difference – Check ✓
The owners have indicated that working in the business full time makes an even more profitable operation.
On top of this, the business does not currently have any advertising program, and has been relying solely on positive Word of Mouth and its high foot traffic location. A new owner could benefit from initiating an advertising campaign and creating a dedicated website.
So, why sell such a profitable and systemised business, you ask?
The sellers are looking to shrink their business activities so they can focus on their other business and achieve a more stress-free and balanced life. Due to time constraints and conflicting commitments, the owners made the difficult decision to sell the business, and they need it sold quickly.
The owners believe that in order to make a quick sale, they must be ready to meet the market. We recommend motivated buyers make an enquiry as soon as possible.
To express your interest and receive our full Business Information Package (BIP), please email - firstname.lastname@example.org - with your full name, contact number and stating that you would like to receive further information about this business. We will then email you the deed of confidentiality, which once completed will enable us to email you the BIP and supporting documents.
Thank you on behalf of the team at Capital Commercial Business Sales.
|Reporting Period||2016||Weekly Average||2015||Weekly Average||2014||Weekly Average|
|Wages and salary||$243,997.00||$4,692.25||$244,297.00||$4,698.02||$437,303.00||$8,409.67|
Sale Status : New Listing
Sale Method : Private Treaty
Investment Amount : $420,000
Stock at Value : $0.00
Finance Options :
1300 793 690
0400 446 605