The price cut for immediate sale - sellers believe so much in the business and the customers they are prepared to seller finance 25% over two years! Turnover $600k plus in 2016.
Lost River Produce represents a unique opportunity to purchase a successful meat and fresh produce business. Strong financial performance, cheap rent and minimal overheads are just three reasons you should consider being the new owner of this business.
Owner involvement is minimal, and a new owner could make a comfortable living while only working 15 hours a week! Alternatively, a new owner could make even more by managing and working in the business themselves.
Key highlights include
* Sales of $630,950 (or $12,133 per week) and PEBITDA of $71,682 in FY 2015.
* Stable and consistent gross profit margin and PEBITDA margin.
* Excellent location in the heart of Crookwell and an exceptional local reputation.
* Very low overheads, very cheap rent.
* Long and secure lease, excellent relationship with the landlord.
* Limited owner involvement. A new owner could even consider working in the business themselves.
* Scope to increase turnover by extending operating hours. The business doesn’t even trade on Sundays!
Don’t wait to miss this one of a kind opportunity! Enquire today!
|Reporting Period||2016||Weekly Average||2015||Weekly Average||2014||Weekly Average|
|Wages and salary||$100,000.00||$1,923.08||$100,000.00||$1,923.08||$100,000.00||$1,923.08|
Sale Status : Sold
Sale Method : Private Treaty
Investment Amount : $80,000
Stock at Value : $0.00
Finance Options :
1300 793 690
0400 446 605